Our Walk Together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New family photos

So we finally went and got some family photos done. I will post others later (once I get the disk) that my sister-in-;aw took of us outside and impromptu(ish), but for now here are the sitting still looking fake ones! I have to say these are probably my favorite bunch of family shots we have had taken so far!
Cecilia has never look so grown up! Cadince, of course, was a pain in the buttocks the entire time, but we eventually got some pictures with her looking somewhat less devilish then usual! lol




























That's about it for now. Need to get some sleep before work in the A.M.! Woo hoo!


2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Jess... I want to cry! They look so much more grown than when I saw them last. I ache to be with them. I will try to be patient on waiting for my disc of pictures!! I know Dad will like them too. I can't wait to get some to the folks in Ohio!!! Love ya

Andrea said...

Love the pics, sorry I thought I already commented a couple weeks ago. The girls look so cute. I am glad the pictures turned out good.