Our Walk Together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Family Pictures!!!!!!!!

We went and got our family pictures done today! Finally some updates shots of the whole group. Hope you like them! Oh, and we get the hard copies on the 1st, so we can give copies out then, or we have the disc with them all, so if anyone just has to have some now, YOU STILL HAVE TO WAIT! lol no, j/k We can print them off whenever!













There are a quatrillion more, but I thought I would share some of my favorites with you poor deprived people! :)
So, tell us what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Andrea said...

OOOOOHHH! Your girls are so cute. You and Jared are just butt ugly, but the girls are adorable. Sorry I am joking, but you can tell Jared that they definately got their looks from you, yes even Cecilia (I probably just misspelled that), but if Jared wants to sway my oppinion I take cash and all major credit cards. J/K (or am I???) But on a serious note Ciara and Cadince are starting to look more alike. They are all adorable. I am jealous, I cant get Javier in for family pictures, usually its the kids that go kicking and screaming, with us it's Jav. If you don't mind we would like ot get a copy to put on or wall with the other family photos.

Joker1983 said...

you weren't on my list cause you never sent a invite

Andrea said...

September 20, that was sooo last week. Come on Jess your falling behind, get on the ball, J/K. Just commenting since no one has anything new yet and I got bord.