Our Walk Together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Fourth of July and other stuff!

Well... I don't have much to say because it all sounds too depressing anyway! lol
So here is the
good stuff!

I love my new job (Toys R Us!)
I can't wait to ship my husband off.... if that day ever comes (we are looking at two weeks tops! yea!)
And we had a great Fourth o
f July with family and friends.

Here are some pictures.







We went on the third to the park and got there WAY TOO EARLY...we waited for the fireworks for 3 hours!
Here is the family waiting for the fireworks show at the river....
Jared was behind the camera this time!











Then we went to Grandma
and Grandpa's for fireworks on the fourth.. we got to visit with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Sarah. Here are some more pictures, these include our cool fireworks pics from that night.





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Glad you could be with us on the 4th.

Andrea said...

Hey, great picture. I didn't get anypictures of our fireworks, as of last month I have officially gone on strike. I am no longer picking up my camera for ever little thing, or big, until Javier starts taking pictures of me that include more than just my back side. What is he thinking, that is totally not my best angle. Is he looking for sympathy or something. Oh yeah, and until he makes up for me not gettinganything for my last birthday, all birthdays are cancelled, or at least his is. By the way watch out for Ciara, she is going to be a heartbreaker with those beautiful blue eyes, you may want to invest in window bars and pad locks.