Our Walk Together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 6!

Ok, so the more I think about it, 9 months of posts revolving around what is happening to the tiny fetus inside me could probably get old... but I am so excited I am doing it anyway!
For now at least! :)

Ok, into week 6!

Just found out my sister-in-law has bun in the oven too! She is due the same week as me! I am really excited and please put out prayers for her since they have a had some trouble in the past! This is great news!

The cravings are really starting to hit. I wasn't expecting that but after talking to some friends I am hearing/realizing that with each pregnancy the "symptoms" start to occur sooner and fade faster... generally speaking of course!
I am exhausted, but it's pretty much just the crazy work output I have going on. This week we had Vacation Bible School at our church and the girls and I are really involved in it! We made the cutest quilt in crafts with stars and crosses all over it and special verses the girls stamped on there! It's so pretty! I am very proud of them!

Jared and I are, while excited, faced with a few big decisions right now that will have a great affect on our lives and future... so please put out a prayer for us that we can get the inspiration we need to make the right ones!

Guess that's about it.
Oh, here is the baby during the 6 week period!



FUNKY! I know! lol Trust me... they get cuter! lol

No comments: