Our Walk Together

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 8...SO SICK!

Is it not over yet?!
I mean, why does it have to take sooo long to cook a baby? I want it now! lol

This week has been actively challenging. The sickness comes and goes but when it hits it lasts all day! I end up dry heaving, unable to keep anything down, and very weak by the time the day passes. It wasn't like that with the others. I was either sick really quick, or just nauseous. Never constantly vomiting all day! It's horrible.... but worth it in the end!

Along with the illness has been the fatigue and restlessness. I seem to remember these things not starting until into the 2nd trimester before... why oh why are they starting so soon this time?! Must be a boy! lol
We have been set on a boy's name for forever, since we keep having girls it seems we may never use it! The name for a girl though, comes and goes... maybe this time I will wait till the baby comes to make the final decision.

The girls and I are heading out for a surprise visit to see some people tomorrow. It's been awhile and they are very close to us so, since Jared will be at summer camp, we decided to make the little trip over. We had planned on going to see my folks, but it's so far away and with me being sick all the time... well, I don't think we'd make it!

Guess that about wraps it up.
As always, feel free to share any advice you may have for me or ideas/suggestions!
Hope everyone had a GREAT Father's Day!

No comments: